Pancake is one of North America’s most popular breakfast here, healthy and delicious and convenient to do so. pancake marmalade is the traditional way of eating, personally like blackberry jam. The most traditional pancake is without fruit, but slowly evolved process, many people like to add bananas, strawberries or apple inside, I like most.
It’s no doubt breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It provides you with energy and nutrients to fuel you throughout the day, revs up your metabolism, keeps your heart healthy and so much more.
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
1/4 cup egg whites
1 TBS peanut butter
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
Dash of cinnamon
Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes Directions:
1. Mash banana with a fork in a small bowl.
2. Add egg whites, protein powder,milk, peanut butter and cinnamon. Mix well.
3. Lightly mix in 1/4 cup chopped strawberries.
4. Heat small skillet on LOW heat. Pour batter in skillet.
5. Once bubbles start forming (it takes a bit) , flip the pancake over carefully and cook for just a minute or two. Don’t flip too soon or you will have a mushy (but still very delicious) mess.
6. Top with remaining chopped strawberries and enjoy!